Alexander’s experience at Asserson has been predominantly within Dispute Resolution, where he has focussed on commercial litigation and arbitration, and within Business Law.
Alexander graduated with a degree in International Relations and Legal Studies from Aberdeen University and during his studies wrote a dissertation on the landmark Yukos Oil Company case in the European Court of Justice. Alexander was awarded a commendation at PLACE for completion of his GDL and the LPC.
Alexander is fluent in Hebrew and Russian and lives in Tel Aviv.
- office +972 (0)3 744 9191 ext.209 or +44 (0)203 150 1300 ext.209
- mobile +972 (0)54 722 5989
Examples of recent work
- Acted for a Chinese company against a large German company in an arbitration involving multi-jurisdictional claims as well as complex breach of contract and quantification of damages issues
- Acted for an Israeli company in a claim relating to a breach of contract in Africa
- Assisted in a major disclosure exercise relating to a case involving a group of claimants in the solar power industry seeking c. £175m in damages under the Human Rights Act against the UK Government. The claimants have succeeded on various preliminary issues in the High Court and Court of Appeal.