David is an experienced commercial lawyer with a focus on mergers and acquisitions. He is qualified in both the UK and Israel and has worked across the two jurisdictions for more than 14 years as a lawyer and corporate finance advisor.
David has been involved as part of the legal team in a significant number of high-profile Israeli corporate finance technology transactions and has advised a range of successful technology and life science companies as they have developed their businesses.
He speaks French, Spanish, Russian, Hebrew, Italian as well as English.
David’s main interests out of work are playing football, Chelsea FC, photography, guitar, reading, history, and travel.
- mobile +972 (0)54 927 3138
Examples of recent work
- Acting on the sell side of $90 million international M&A transaction to PE firm
- Acting in the IPO of an Israeli company on the London Stock Exchange
- Representing a mining group in relation to its activities in Southern Africa
- Acting for a Taiwanese group in a major investment transaction
- Acting in the IPO of an Israeli company on AIM
- Establishing a subsidiary operation for Indian conglomerate