David has extensive experience in both commercial and residential real estate, including two years spent managing a multi-asset portfolio of commercial and residential buildings. This allows him to bring a business perspective to his legal work, which focusses on sales, acquisitions and leasing across the UK, together with Real Estate financing. David has acted for major banks, mezzanine and bridging lenders and private funders as well as corporate and individual borrowers.
David graduated from University College London with a degree in Law and French Law, spending a year studying at the Université Paul Cézanne Aix-Marseille III in Aix-en-Provence where he finished third in his year.
David enjoys keeping active and has climbed some of the major peaks in the Alps including the Mont Blanc, Monte Rosa and Gran Paradiso.
- office +44 (0)203 150 1306
- mobile + 972 (0)58 572 3605
Examples of recent work
- Acting for a real estate finance house on over £100 million worth of first and second charge development and investment funding transactions
- Acting for a participating lender and sub-participating funder in respect of a 50% participation in a £30 million loan secured over a prestigious London development
- Acting on a syndicated loan for the acquisition and development of a £30 million super prime Knightsbridge property
- Acting on the sale of a £4 million commercial building and development land in the Midlands
- Acting for an overseas high net worth investor and developer on the purchase and sale of various central London flats each in excess of £1.5 million and on the purchase of south London commercial properties for redevelopment