Jason specializes in work within the residential sector. He acts for owner/occupiers as well as property investors and commercial lenders in sales, purchases and refinance transactions valued at many millions of pounds. His work includes investigating title, negotiating terms on behalf of clients, preparing transactional documents, preparing security documentation (including legal charges, debentures and charges over deposits, and client reporting.
Jason also has experience in commercial property.
Jason trained and worked at a range of leading London firms. He graduated from the University of Westminster with an honours degree in Quantity Surveying, and qualified as a lawyer in Nottingham and Westminster.
Jason is married with two children and lives in Bet Shemesh.
- office +44 (0)203 150 1304
- mobile +972 (0)52 616 3270
Examples of recent work
- Acting for the lender in the refinancing of two development sites in London
- Assisting in the refinancing of a residential property portfolio for an investor client
- Acting for an investor client in the sale of a commercial property in Greenwich