Rachel joined Asserson as a trainee in 2016. Through her time at the firm, Rachel has concentrated on Dispute Resolution with a focus on commercial litigation and public law, and on Real Estate.
Rachel graduated with a degree in War Studies from Kings College London. She spent a year studying abroad at the University of California, Los Angeles and completed her Masters in Evidence Based Policy at the University of Oxford where she was awarded the Barclay Scholarship. Rachel completed the accelerated GDL and LPC at BPP University with Distinction.
- office +972 (0)3 744 9191 ext.226 or +44 (0)203 150 1300 ext.226
- mobile +972 (0)50 611 8310
Examples of recent work
- Acting for a group of claimants seeking c. £100m in damages under the Human Rights Act against the UK Government
- Acting for a European regulated foreign exchange dealer and broker in a claim brought against it for misrepresentation and breach of contract
- Acting for an Israeli listed company and its UK subsidiary in a claim against the UK company’s former directors for breach of directors’ duties and fraudulent misrepresentation
- Acting for a private equity firm with a focus on real estate in a debt recovery dispute with local authorities
- Acting for a large property developer in a claim in the Technology and Construction Court involving allegations of illegal and negligent damage to property