Abby acts for UK and Israeli clients in the acquisition and disposal of a range of residential properties in England. Abby also takes care of some commercial property transactions including landlord and tenant work and real estate finance. Her clients are varied and include developers, private individuals, banks and other lenders.
Alongside her transactional work, Abby also manages Asserson’s popular intern scheme which gives students interested in a career in law based in Israel a chance to get experience.
Abby graduated from Liverpool University with a degree in Pharmacology and worked as the data manager of various clinical drug trials before completing the GDL and LPC at the College of Law in London.
- office +44 (0)203 150 1309
Examples of recent work
- Acting for UK and Israeli clients in the acquisition and disposal of a range of residential properties in England
- Acting for clients to extend their residential leases
- Assisting on the acquisition of a prime commercial building in the City of London with multiple tenants
- Acting for clients on various landlord and tenant matters in both residential and commercial transactions
- Acting for a developer in the sale of flats in new block of flats
- Acting for a client that is a bank providing loans for the purchase of various properties