Alexander’s experience at Asserson has been predominantly within Dispute Resolution, where he has focussed on commercial litigation and arbitration, and within Business Law.
Alexander graduated with a degree in International Relations and Legal Studies from Aberdeen University and during his studies wrote a dissertation on the landmark Yukos Oil Company case in the European Court of Justice. Alexander was awarded a commendation at PLACE for completion of his GDL and the LPC.
Alexander is fluent in Hebrew and Russian and lives in Tel Aviv.
- office +972 (0)3 744 9191 ext.209 or +44 (0)203 150 1300 ext.209
- mobile +972 (0)54 722 5989
Examples of recent work
- Acted for a Chinese company against a large German company in an arbitration involving multi-jurisdictional claims as well as complex breach of contract and quantification of damages issues
- Acted for an Israeli company in a claim relating to a breach of contract in Africa
- Assisted in a major disclosure exercise relating to a case involving a group of claimants in the solar power industry seeking c. £200m in damages under the Human Rights Act against the UK Government. The claimants have succeeded on various preliminary issues in the High Court and Court of Appeal. The case was identified by The Lawyer magazine as one of the top 20 cases to shape the legal landscape in 2018.