Allison is an attorney admitted in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania and is part of the Dispute Resolution team.
Allison has substantial experience representing international, national and regional corporations and high net-worth individuals in a wide range of complex commercial litigation matters, involving contract disputes, regulatory investigations, franchise litigation, employment law, products liability, commercial real estate and shareholder derivative suits.
Before joining Asserson, Allison practiced law in the US, at Morrison Cohen LLP and Duane Morris LLP.
Allison studied at Columbia University School of Law, and received her BA from Harvard University.
Allison lives in Binyamina with her husband and three kids.
- office +972 (0)3 744 9191 ext. 218
- mobile +972 (0)585706592
Examples of recent work
- Acted for multinational chain of convenience stores in variety of franchise disputes
- Acted for multi-state home care provider in derivative shareholder suit
- Acted for issuer of a cryptocurrency in SEC investigation
- Acted for prominent New York based real estate developers in breach of employment agreement and theft of trade secrets
- New York Metro Super Lawyers "Rising Star" - 2015 to 2018
- Winner, Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing 2012