Avishai’s practice is focused on corporate and commercial matters, including domestic and cross-border M&A transactions (such as high-tech mergers and acquisitions, private equity or corporate finance). Avishai also regularly advises on matters relating to shareholder and joint venture agreements, as well as customer facing agreements. He regularly advises companies, both industry leaders as well as high-tech startups, in various areas of business law.
Avishai grew up in Israel and qualified as an Israeli attorney. He completed his legal studies at the Interdisciplinary Centre in Herzliya (IDC), where he received an LL.B., as well as a B.A. in Government, Diplomacy and Strategy.
During his legal studies, Avishai was a member of The Movement for Quality of Government in Israel Law Clinic, which seeks to improve governance and accountability of government bodies in Israel. Avishai was also member of IDC’s debate team.
Prior to joining Asserson Law Offices, Avishai was an associate in a top-tier Israeli law firm.
Avishai enjoys travelling and hiking with his family, both domestically and abroad.
- office +972 (0)3 744 9191 ext.225
- mobile +972 (0)54 545 7577
Examples of recent work
- Ongoing representation of Ernst & Young UK in various consulting projects
- Representation of various size companies in day-to-day operations, including negotiating and drafting various types of agreements (such as employment, distribution, agency, master service agreements, SaaS, and others).
- Providing advice relating to UK companies’ activities in Israel and Israeli companies’ activities in the UK
- Representation of angel investors and institutional investors in equity financing transactions, with a focus on the Israeli high-tech market.
- Representation of Israel’s largest private equity firm in transactions valued in excess of $200 million
- Representation of an Israeli publicly-traded company in a going-private merger
- Ongoing representation of high tech startups “from inception to acquisition”