David primarily advises clients on their day to day business needs in relation to both contentious and non-contentious matters within Business Law. He has particular experience in the insurance sector where he has advised insurers and policy holders in coverage disputes, handled a range of professional negligence cases, and also been responsible for non-contentious advisory work on insurance policies in transactional settings.
Prior to arriving at Asserson, David trained and worked at Herbert Smith Freehills. He graduated from BBP University in London with a first class degree in Law and now lives in Israel.
Examples of recent work
- Advising on the corporate issues of a real estate transaction with a value of approximately £100m;
- Advising on a joint venture mining project in DRC;
- Providing initial advice on contentious matters including a dispute regarding the misappropriation of part of a $20m loan facility.
- Acting for a policyholder in respect of a US$1.3bn energy related construction all risks insurance claim;
- Acting for a broker in a professional negligence claim relating to a charter-party insurance policy;
- Advising on the drafting and placing of various insurance policies; and
- Reviewing and advising on multiple insurance policies in transactional