David leads the Real Estate team at Asserson, having set up the practice when he joined the Firm in early 2008.
David has experience in a wide range of high profile and complex real estate transactions. His particular expertise is in relation to investment acquisitions and disposals, forward purchases and funding, bank financing, site redevelopment and leasing work. He works with a varied client base, including property companies, pension funds, retailers, banks, developers, and private clients.
David spent a decade at leading UK law firms before joining Asserson, and has worked as a partner since 2005. He graduated with first class honours in German and Hebrew from Manchester University.
David is married with four children and lives in Modi’in. In his spare time David enjoys keeping fit.
- office +972 (0)3 744 9191 ext. 202 or +44 (0)203 150 1302
- mobile +972 (0)50 763 8954
Examples of recent work
- Purchase and leaseback of a portfolio of 15 car showrooms to a value c.£50m
- Acquisition by way of forward purchase of new law court buildings to a value c.£15m
- Acquisition and forward funding of several office and industrial investments
- Pre-let agreement and subsequent acquisition by way of a new lease of a 400,000 square feet bespoke distribution warehouse for a UK national retailer
- Management of programs for disposal of multimillion pound portfolios of office and retail investments
- Site acquisition and subsequent construction of city centre residential development together with unit sales
- Acquisition on behalf of household name retailers in their roll-out of stores in UK
- Acting for the purchaser of a £50m office building in the City of London with multiple tenants
- Representing a developer in its purchase, re-development and re-letting of a substantial group of prime commercial premises to major supermarkets chain
- Acting for the purchaser of a c.£100m office building in the City of London with multiple occupiers