Hadie is part of the Business Law team. She leads Asserson’s specialist employment practice where she is active on both contentious and non-contentious matters, and also handles general commercial and corporate work.
Hadie advises both employers and employees on employment issues, including drafting employment agreements for all levels of seniority, settlement agreements, the impact of TUPE and post-termination disputes.
Hadie also has experience across a range of commercial agreements including distribution, software, joint venture, IP transfers, and business/asset sale agreements. On the corporate side, Hadie works on shareholders’ agreements, share transfers and company re-organisations.
Hadie graduated with a degree in Law from Oxford University and was awarded a college scholarship after gaining a distinction in her first year exams. Hadie completed a Masters in International Law at the University of Toronto and went on to achieve a distinction in the Legal Practice Course. She trained and worked in the City of London office of a European law firm before joining Asserson Law Offices.
Hadie lives in East Netanya with her husband and children. She enjoys gardening and cooking for her family and friends.
- office +972 (0)3 744 9191 ext.228
Examples of recent work
- Business sale agreements for care home transfers and related TUPE advice
- IP transfer agreement in respect of a £7 million brand portfolio SECTOR
- Bespoke software development agreement for a leading online venues retailer
- Consultancy arrangements and advising on impact of IR35
- Contracts for the supply of bespoke Forex trading and regulatory services
- Employment arrangements for UK technology start-ups
- Advising employer on high profile employment claim for unfair dismissal and discrimination brought against high-net worth individual
- Advising former employee and new employer on threatened proceedings linked with alleged breach of restrictive covenant
“Concerning new UK company regulations” on keeping a register of persons with significant control, Globes, 11 November 2015
“The employment rights of employees who have relocated”, Globes, 21 July 2015
“Google’s internet cookies battle”, Globes, 16 June 2015