Howard has been a partner at Asserson since 2016 and leads the Business Law group.
He is a highly experienced corporate lawyer and business leader, with board level experience at driving strategy and business transactions as an in-house lawyer and in private practice. Howard has spent most of the last 20 years working in leadership roles in blue chip global businesses, including EY (Senior Legal Counsel), Sara Lee Corporation (European Counsel) and Yell Group PLC (General Counsel, Company Secretary, Director of Operations).
As Head of the Business Law group at Asserson, Howard has led substantial transactions for multinational corporations, as well as acting as a strategic legal advisor to a number of private clients and businesses.
He has a Master’s degree in Corporate Law from King’s College London, and his passions include mountain biking and Tottenham Hotspur.
- mobile +44 (0)7739 047804 or +972 (0)54 348 6888
- Transaction lead on multiple UK based M&A deals – with values ranging between £10 million and £100 million
- Lead adviser to a number of private entrepreneurs and family offices – supporting investment activity in multiple jurisdictions
- Lead adviser to a number of UK corporates on all aspects of day to day legal compliance and governance
- Leadership of negotiations and resolution of significant contractual, regulatory and compliance, and tax structuring issues on behalf of corporate and other entities.
- Negotiating complex commercial agreements on behalf of one of the world’s top four global consulting firms