Jonathan has experience in a range of commercial litigation, property litigation and human rights matters. He qualified as a solicitor at Asserson in 2019. Prior to qualification, he worked on complex international group litigation cases for six years, including working on one of the largest Group Litigation cases in British history, which related to historic human rights abuses.
Jonathan graduated from the University of Oxford, after which he obtained his Graduate Diploma of Law at BPP Law School. He then completed his Legal Practice Course at the University of Law with distinction.
- office +972 (0)3 744 9191 ext. 212
Examples of recent work
- Assisted on a claim in the solar power industry where claimants sought damages under the Human Rights Act against the UK Government, obtaining £60 million in settlement.
- Assisted on a professional negligence claim against a large law firm, seeking compensation relating to the collapse of pharmaceutical companies.
- Assisted on a mining arbitration at the International Chamber of Commerce.
- Advising on various contractual disputes.
- Advising landlords and tenants on the enforcement of their rights.
- Advising schools on requirements under the Human Rights Act and the Equality Act.
- Business Tenants Stronger Right to Renew Lease (newspaper article dated 21 February 2019) https://asserson.co.uk/2019/02/25/business-tenants-stronger-right-to-renew-lease/