Joshua joined Asserson in 2021 and is an associate in the Dispute Resolution team. He specialises in commercial litigation and arbitration.
Before joining Asserson, Joshua trained and qualified at Norton Rose Fulbright in London where he focused on competition disputes and contentious regulation. He has represented corporations subject to international investigations and in proceedings before the English and European courts. Joshua also has experience in corporate disputes and white-collar matters.
Joshua studied Law at the University of Leeds and graduated with First-Class Honours. Following his graduation, he completed the accelerated Legal Practice Course at BPP University in London.
Joshua lives in Tel Aviv and enjoys exploring the city’s diverse food scene. He also likes travelling and playing football and tennis.
- +972 (0)3 744 9191 ext. 111
Examples of recent work
- Defending a prominent telecommunications company in response to a collusion claim worth £1 billion brought by the administrators of Phones 4U Limited
- Representing a multinational banking and financial services institution in response to a competition damages claim lodged by various investment funds
- Acting in connection with a UK Serious Fraud Office investigation into the activities of a publicly traded company over suspected bribery and corruption
- Challenging a European Commission fine and competition infringement decision on behalf of a global financial services institution
- Representing a multinational electricity and gas utility company in a price control appeal to the UK Competition and Markets Authority
- Advising an international jet manufacturer on the sale of its train division