Joshua is an associate in the Real Estate team at Asserson. He joined the Firm in 2016 and, during the course of his training contract, discovered a passion for real estate and property law.
Joshua has experience in a variety of significant and intricate areas of transactional work. Clients describe Joshua as a “safe pair of hands” with excellent attention to detail and as a reliable source of level-headed legal advice.
Since joining Asserson, Joshua has acted on the acquisition of a major development site in central London, the purchase of a shopping centre in the north of England and has advised property owners managing the fallout from the numerous high profile CVAs affecting UK high streets nationwide.
Joshua completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Oxford as an examination scholar and valedictorian in his Final Honours School. He went on to further study at Princeton University before returning to the UK to complete his GDL and LPC.
Joshua is married and lives with his wife and daughter in Tel Mond, Israel. Joshua is an active member of his community and is involved in local politics.
- office +972 (0)3 744 9191 ext.245 or +44 (0)203 150 1300 ext.245
- mobile +972 (0)58 779 4582
Examples of recent work
- Managing conveyancing on flat sales for purchasers in a major residential redevelopment project in Greater London
- Negotiating lease renewals under the 1954 act on a number of high value properties
- Advising on company voluntary arrangements affecting distressed high street stores
- Assisting on a number of substantial property finance projects involving high value acquisitions
- Assisting property litigators on landlord–tenant disputes involving major retail franchises