Malcolm joined Asserson in 2017 after 8 years as a partner in the London firm Aubrey David incorporating Adler & Co. Prior to that he practiced as a sole practitioner for many years.
He has extensive experience of all aspects of real estate law – commercial, residential, industrial, retail, development and landlord and tenant. In particular, he has dealt with a large number of residential care homes purchases – both asset transactions and share purchases. His reputation is such that he is the trusted advisor to many of his clients and now acts for the third or fourth generation of families with whom he has been involved since the early days of his practice.
Malcolm is a graduate of the London School of Economics and now lives in Jerusalem.
- office +44 (0)203 050 1307
- mobile +972 (0)58 688 8103
Examples of recent work
- Acting for clients regularly in the purchase and sale of UK residential and commercial properties, ranging across all sectors of the market.
- Acting for both landlords and tenants in connection with lease extensions and freehold enfranchisements
- Acting for developers in connection with the acquisition of suitable development properties and subsequently dealing with sale of developed property – usually in the form of apartment sales
- Acting for institutional lenders in connection with mortgages advanced on both residential and commercial properties
- Acting for both landlords and tenants in connection with commercial leases involving industrial, retail, and office properties.
- Acting regularly on acquisitions of residential care homes as well as sale and lease back transactions