Rachel is a corporate lawyer with experience advising on a range of corporate, commercial and employment matters. She has acted on a variety of corporate re-organisations, shareholder and joint venture agreements and she provides clients with general advice on company law issues.
Rachel also has experience advising both employers and employees on employment law issues, including drafting employment agreements for all levels of seniority, settlement agreements and dealing with post-termination disputes.
Rachel graduated with a degree in War Studies from Kings College London. She spent a year studying at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). Rachel was awarded a scholarship to complete a Masters in Evidence Based Policy at the University of Oxford. Rachel completed the accelerated Legal Practice Course at BPP University in London with Distinction.
- office +972 (0)3 744 9191 ext.226 or +44 (0)203 150 1300 ext.226
- mobile +972 (0)50 611 8310
Examples of recent work
- Advising on consultancy arrangements and the impact of IR35 legislation;
- Advising on business sale agreements for care home transfers and related TUPE advice;
- Advising on the corporate issues of a real estate transaction with a value of approximately £100m;
- Advising on employment arrangements for technology start-ups;
- Acting for corporates and family offices in relation to corporate restructuring and investment activity; and
- Advising both employers and employees on redundancy procedure.