Richard is a business law specialist with particular experience in corporate and commercial matters. He focusses on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, insurance regulatory work, shareholder and joint venture agreements, as well as advising on customer facing agreements.
Richard has worked on a wide range of transactions for national and international companies as well as high net worth individuals.
He graduated from City University, London with first class honours in Economics and completed the GDL with Commendation, and the LPC with Distinction, at London’s College of Law. He was awarded High Achiever in Economics in 2006.
Richard worked for five years at Ince & Co. before joining Asserson in August 2015.
Richard enjoys playing football and travelling to new and interesting places.
- office +972 (0)3 744 9191 ext.233
- mobile +972 (0)54 527 6761
Examples of recent work
- Advising an energy business on an asset sale of a portfolio of wind turbines
- Acting for a UK property company on its complex corporate demerger
- Implementing a tax restructuring for an international Fintec business, including working across boarders and listing a Euro bond in a major European market.
- Advising an international cosmetic manufacturer with their UK distribution arrangements, including the drafting of their bespoke agreements.
- Assisting various family offices and other institutional investors active across a range of industries and sectors, including oil and gas, real estate development and minerals.
- Assisting on the sale of a leading independent broker of oil instruments, with consideration of US$160 million, to a listed inter-dealer broker. This included a pre-sale multi-jurisdictional reorganisation.
- Assisting an institutional real estate fund on the acquisition of a commercial property through a corporate vehicle for £124 million