Simon Weinberg joined Asserson as a partner in the Business Law department in 2021.Simon works mainly with tech businesses, focusing on commercial partnerships and contractual processes. He has worked with some of the UK’s most prominent tech businesses, from start-up through investment and eventually exit.
Simon’s clients come from across the commercial spectrum, including retail, healthcare, digital, technology and engineering. He advises on strategy, contracts (customer and supplier), IP exploitation, protection of data, and general business advice.
Prior to joining Asserson, Simon worked as a partner at Knights PLC. He studied at Cambridge University before completing his GDL and LPC at BPP London.
Simon enjoys spending time with his family, playing sport, and listening to music.
- office +44 (0)203 150 1300
- mobile +44 7718 602 293
Examples of recent work
- Advising leading FinTech platform focused in the consumer vehicle finance market in partnerships with various lenders.
- Advising eCommerce-focused consumer loyalty platform on strategic partnerships with tier 1 high street brands.
- Working with LegalTech client communication app on key customer agreements and reseller relationships.
- Advising leading salad grower in the UK around strategic European partnerships focusing on continuity of consumer supply.
- Negotiating multi-million-pound supply contract for security services business opposite leading high street retailer.
- Working with leading FinTech payments platform on customer and reseller agreements.
- Strategic and contractual advice to high-growth engineering business supplying market-changing equipment into the packaging industry.
- Working with leading agile software development business on customer relationships and contractual negotiations.